Thursday, November 28, 2002

Boy am I glad yesterday is over, it was Breanna's 5th birthday and what a day it was. We had a bowling party, Breanna and 11 friends = total confusion. We had kids running all over the place with bowling balls. They were throwing balls down lanes that weren't turned on, screaming, falling...you get the idea. She got lots of great presents, we are now very invoved in Polly Pockets, she got her first ones yesterday, cool toys. She also got a Leap Pad from Mommy, Daddy, Nanny & Papa, she loves it, so does Josh. LOL She's now running around with lip gloss on her nose...strange child. LOL

I didn't hear from anyone in my family yesterday cept for my sister. I kinda thought maybe my brother would call her, oh well, I should be used to it by now I guess. I guess it's time to face the fact that I'm no longer part of that family at all, I'm just an outcast, while my mother will always be treated like the Queen. Lord knows we musnt upset the Queen, so we'll just all baby her and the hell with anyone else. It pisses me off to no end. I didn't do anything wrong, but I'm the one who gets punished for it.

Oh yea and something else that pissed me off yesterday. Doug's parents started the thing about if it was one kids birthday, they would buy the other one something too. I never agreed with it, but they did it anyway. So here we are yesterday, yes I know it's only 4 weeks till Christmas. They come down without anything for Josh. So next year on Josh's birthday when they come with something for Breanna, I won't be keeping my mouth shut, if you are going to do it for one, you do it for both.

Ok, rant over, for now LOL

No comments: