Monday, October 24, 2005

Yucky morning

Who wants to get up on a day like today. Rain and wind, ick. I think it's time to crawl back in bed for a nap.

Josh is doing well, his cast is still not holding up so I think he'll have to go in this week and get that made stronger. He got his mid-term report back and had all B's and BC's. We were happy. He's doing great so far in grade 7.

Breanna did very well in skating yesterday, I think she shocked herself a few times with what she can do. I wish my camera took better pics in the rink. I'm going to have to buy one of the disposable camers and see if they take better pics, I guess it's because the lighting sucks.

I have today and tomorrow off, yay! I stayed up till 1am doing CanSkate stuff. I still have some to do today to get ready for tomorrow, but not too much. It's getting a little better. I still make mistakes and then feel like crap when I do but oh well.

Anyway, off to catch a nap.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Thank you to my puter lady and best friend, DL for fixing my links...again. LOL