Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Off to the vet today


Time for my shots, oops, I mean Keisha's shot. She's also getting her nails trimmed, damn they are sharp! She's such a little brat! She's does not like to cuddle at all, little meanie. While I'm in Bridgewater today I'll go over to the theater and pick up our Harry Potter tickets for this weekend. DL and I take the big kids, it's a yearly thing. LOL We are going to try and make the 6:30 show since DL has to work Sat. morning and I have to work Sunday morning.

I've been sitting here downloading Christmas music, I'm too lazy to go try and find my CDs from last year. I'm a happy woman now that I found Chrismtas in The Valley, that was my Dad's favorite Christmas song.

So besides the vet today, I have to go pick up some stuff at Sears, go to Breanna's school and order her school sweatshirt, pick Josh up at his school because he has a yearbook meeting and then come home, find some supper and head to CanSkate.

Later people!

No comments: