Monday, January 23, 2006

Monday blahs

What's worse than Monday? A cold grey Monday with 5-10 cms of snow in the forcast. Uckk, we are so spoiled by the winter we've been having. Oh yea, and I have to work tonight too. Uck! LOL



Breanna skated yesterday, she's busy getting ready for the competition on the 5th. She loves skating, so far, but if some day she decides it's not fun anymore, she'll be done. There's times I wish I could have kept going when I was younger but you know it got to the point that it cost more than a 40ozer and Mom decided I was done. LOL I only wish it was that cheap now! I'm still not getting very good pictures at the rink, I'll take the camera with me again tomorrow and keep tying with different settings. I know I haven't had any pics of Josh with the new camera but believe me you will see plenty when we are in the hospital, I'm taking the camera with us, along with the other 1000 things on my list. I think I'll need a truck.

If you want to be added to the email list for when we are in the hospital let me know. As long as the compter is working okay in there I'll be sending daily updates to friends and family, well, most of my family. LOL

So I guess it's time to go finish the laundry and watch the weather network. Later!

No comments: