Friday, May 19, 2006

The Friday before a long weekend

The long weekend is here, our "official" start of summer. The camppers head to the campgrounds, the pools start popping up and the black flies and mosquitoes fight for space.

We aren't suppose to have a great weekend weather wise, it's calling for rain or cloundy with showers all weekend but it was suppose to rain the last 2 days and it didn't so we hope the same thing happens. I have to work all weekend so it's not like the weather can screw up my plans. LOL

Well Breanna's dentist appointment was yesterday and she did very well. She had 2 fillings and 1 baby tooth taken out. So 2 kids +4 appointments =$700.00 Damn good thing my Dr's office is in the same building, I thought I was going to pass out. The kids got a good lecture when I got home and will be brushing their teeth more or I'm going to duct tape the toothbrushes in their mouths. Needless to say the thought of a girls night out tonight aint gonna happen. I'll watch Cheaper by the Dozen 2 instead, much cheaper. LOL

I wached ER last night, wow, what a way to end the season! I can't wait to see how it all turns out in the fall, it was a great show. So now my shows that I watch are all over, atleast till Big Brother starts in the summer. Time to catch up on some movies that we didn't get to see over the winter. You'd think working at Movie Gallery I'd be all caught up eh? NOPE! I think I watched more movies before I started working there than I do now, which by the way was almost a year ago!

Well I should go have a shower and do some cleaning before work. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: