Friday, June 16, 2006

Welcome to the weekend!

It's the weekend, the sun is out, what's wrong with this picture? After having what was left of the tropical storm hit yesterday, blowing down trees and lots of rain, we are going to have a nice weekend. Get out the fly dope, they are going to be hungry!

It's been a busy week here, the only day I was off was Wed. and I went with the boss to Greenwood, she had to go up to a meeting. I walked around the mall and did lots of reading. I work tonight, tomorrow night and I will probably have Sunday off. I say probably because one of my co-worker's father is quite sick and I told her if she wanted extra time to spend with him on Father's Day that I would work for her.

Next weekend is the Spina Bifida Ball tournament, again, I hope we don't get rained out this time. I don't think we're going in the night before, I can't find a cheap enough hotel. So we'll have to leave here at 6:30 and head in then. We'll probably get home around 8 that night, so we'll all be beat.

Josh has decided for sure that he's gonig to camp this summer and one of his best friends is going too, so I think they'll have a good time. Now it's just a matter of buying everything he needs. He didn't think he needed anything, 2 pairs of swimming trunks is enough isn't it? LMAO I think he thought someone was going to come around every night and pick up his laundry and have it back to him in the morning, just like home!

Josh's first "prom" is tonight, he's been up since 5am, I'm not sure if he'll stay awake through the dance or not. LOL I have to work so I hope Doug will take some pictures of him all dressed up...in jean shorts, dress shirt and t-shirt. LOL

I had a call yesterday from Breanna's teacher, she had a very bad ear ache and needed to be picked up. I was working so Doug's sister went and got her and took her to the Dr. She's got a bad infection and is now on meds for it. She's feeling much better today and has gone back to school. Poor kid made it through the whole year without missing time and when she has a week left she had to miss an afternoon, she's not too happy about that.

Well my Avon order just got here so I suppose I should go bag that up, clean up the house and see if I can live through my workout DVD. Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Undercover Angel said...

It sounds like you've had a really busy week. Enjoy your weekend.

WendyWings said...

Busy lady, I just posted some pics this week of Sarah going off to the ball.
She is 18 next week can you believe it yikes.