Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The last day of vacation for the kids

Tomrorow morning it's back on the bus and back to school. By Friday they will be so tired they won't know what hit them. Today they are going out to luch with friends, they get their hair cut at 3 and do the normal check book bags, etc. I have lots to do on my first day off since last Thurs. I have 25 cases of Hershy's chocolate bars that I have to go through and sort before skating registration Thurs. night.

I'm thinking of changing blog spots, I have one in mind but I'll let you know if I switch. Blogger has been a big PITA latley, it won't post pics half the time. So I'll keep checking other ones out till I find one that I like and is easy to use.

Anyway, with a list a mile long waiting for me, I better get some work done. I'll check in tomorrow with back to school pictures!

No comments: