Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Good Tuesday Morning

Tuesday means it's night shif day, which isn't so bad, I get to laze around in the morning, get my housework done, have some dinner and then head to work. Today I didn't do much besides my laundry and some banking, other than that I'm still in my jammies for another hour.

It's so darn miserable looking outside I don't even want to go out, we woke up to snow and now it's plus 2 and the rain is pouring down. Good day to stay home with a good book.

If you read my other blog you know we've been having some health issues with Joshie, the past 2 days he's feeling better and I hope it stays that way. As much as I'd love a vacation, the IWK isn't my ideal vacation spot, the meals aren't that great and the beds are worn out. LOL But on the other hand, the Drs and nurses are the best there is, in our opinion anyway.

No comments: