Sunday, March 25, 2007

A lazy Sunday

I didn't get out of bed till 11 and haven't done much since. LOL Not that I don't have anything to do mind you, I have lots of housework that needs to be done along with the fact that we have company coming for supper, Doug and his great ideas. I think some K.D. would have been the perfect supper for tonight, I don't feel like cooking or doing the clean up that comes with having company. We were out last night till about 1, we had a great time, I didn't drink seeing as I was the driver for the night, I can't have a good time and drink when I know my kids might call and need me to come home in a hurry, I guess I'm a Mom 1st and party animal 2nd. LOL Well I guess I should try and get some work done, before I know it tomorrow will be here and I still won't have anything done!

No comments: