Saturday, April 07, 2007

It's a snowy Saturday

So I guess the weather man knew what he was talking about when he said the snow was coming, it's here and it looks like it plans to stay awhile. It started pretty fast and is coming down hard, the Easter Bunny better have his snow shoes out and ready to go! I went to town and did the few things I needed for tomorrow and now I plan to sit back and watch the snow with my book and heating pad. The kids both have a movie to watch so that will keep them busy for a couple of hours.

Jeff is on his way home and I hope he gets there before the snow gets too bad, now we just have to wait till July when they come home from vacation, I wish they lived closer so they could come home more often. You'd never know to see the 2 of us that we aren't blood related, he's been my cousin for most of my life and even though as kids we fought like brother and sister, I love him so much and miss him when he's not here, he's just like the brother I always wanted. The kids were pretty upset that Kelly and Megs didn't come home too but they'll be home for vacation in July and we'll get to spend lots of time with them.

No comments: