Sunday, May 06, 2007

The start of a new week

But this week won't be quite as busy as last week. I went away for a few days on course and had a great time, learned lots of things that I can use at work and at home with the kids, which is a bonus. We spent 2 nights at the Ramada in Dartmouth, Tues. night Michelle and I hung out at the pool and played on the water slide, Wed. night we did some shopping and after class on Thrus. we came home. Since that I've been trying to catch up on some sleep because nobody ever sleeps as good away as they do at home. Today I went to town to pick up a few things and came home and had a visit with DL, Doug's cooking up a storm and we'll have birthday cake for him after supper, his birthday is tomorrow but that's my night to work so we'll have it today.

No comments: