Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Win a date with a Celeb!

Any single men out there reading? Looking for a hot date? No, not with me, that would be anything but hot, just ask my husband. LOL How about a date with hottie Mirelly Taylor from "Kiss Me Again", "Serving Sara", "Las Vegas" and "Numb3rs"? Well you can have that date! All you have to do is watch some of the Free videos at GoFish.com to see just what Miss Mirelly is looking for in a hot date, then you upload and submit your own video, showing her what your date would be like, how you are going to treat her and how you are going to win her over. I've been sitting here watching some of these men since I got home from work and my vote the top man is...
Denton Rose! You guys have got to go watch this guys video, it was great! Good for a laugh after a long day at work! Poor Denton needs to go get a makeover before his date, maybe a hair cut too? But you can tell he put his heart and soul into trying to impress Mirelly, I'm sure with a new hair cut and maybe some stage makeup, we can having him looking like Mr Right in no time!





No comments: