Saturday, August 11, 2007

Air Jordan

This is the time of year that all Moms are shopping for back to school. One of the things I have trouble finding is sneakers for my son. Because of his bad leg we like to buy him good quality, high top sneakers and I have to tell you, they are not easy to find. I've hit the jackpot though, I've found a place to get many different styles of Air Jordan sneakers and right now they are all at very low prices, I could get 2 pairs of these sneakers for the same price as one pair of low cut ones that I've been having to buy the last few years. They have so many styles, it's going to be hard to pick from!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow good blog :), I'm also very interested to have new designed jordan shoes. I want to buy new jordans pair on this Christmas. So i went through http://www.sbkicks.com for online shopping. Now i need some more suggestions. Please help.