Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Memorabilia

Do you or someone on your Christmas gift list love memorabilia? I've found this great website that offers memorabilia for just about anything you are looking for. I've spent the last few days going through all of the pages, having a good look, just to see how many gifts I can cross off my gift list this year. From movies to sports, political to music memorabilia, you can find it here. My husband is a big Montreal Canadians fan so something from their team would make a gift that he would treasure forever, he also has a few items from Team Canada, so adding to that collection would make him a happy man for sure! Another of the gifts that I've been looking at is something for our son, along with loving sports, he also loves movies and there's plenty of movie memorabilia to choose from, the hardest part is choosing just one thing. With the 15% off sale they are having for a limited time, now is the time to do your shopping, with limited quantities of a lot of the merchandise, you don't want to take the chance on them selling what you are looking for before you finish your shopping so go have a look at all of the great memorabilia!

No comments: