Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Whew, are you sure it's Oct.?

If I didn't know better, I'd think it was still Aug. It's almost 6:30 and the temp is still 16. Now there's a little rain coming down so it's getting muggy along with being warm, we sure aren't used to this in Oct.

The kids and I went up to the hospital to take Mom her 7-up and pick up her laundry, she's still doing about the same, she was dressed tonight, instead of just wearing her night dress they got her to put on her pj pants and a T-shirt, which is good. She was growling because she doesn't have a jacket up there, not sure where she thinks she's going that she needs a jacket!

I'm just sitting back and waiting for bed time, I'm so sleepy, last night I spent the night going from my bed to the couch and didn't get much sleep, I hope tonight is better. It's so weird not going to work for a few days, I'll be spoiled rotten and not want to go back, no I shouldn't say that, I miss it, once you are in a routine it's hard to do something different. I'll be glad to get back to normal again.

No comments: