Sunday, November 18, 2007

Brrrr

We had a couple of days last week that made us think we were back in to the summer months but by Friday afternoon that was all over. Now we're back to the seasonable temps that we should have in Nov. It's hard to believe that we are getting so close to the first of Dec. I've got some shopping done, with just the kids left and a couple of other little things. Work has been very busy for me, this coming week is our 30th anniversary so it's going to be a very busy one, add in that I have to spend Wed. in the city for a family meeting, plus I am working on getting Mom's apartment cleaned out, I'll be glad to see the end of this month come. I've got to call today to get a dumpster taken up to her apartment, there's just too much junk that has to be thrown out, so I think this is the way to go. It sucks that it's all left for 2 of us to do though, Aunt Barb and I are going to be ready for a vacation by the time it's over with.

No comments: