Saturday, December 22, 2007

Only 3 more sleeps

Only 3 more sleeps till Santa arrives! The kiddies are getting very excited and have been told "I'm calling Santa!" more than once in the last few days. I have today off, started with getting a little extra sleep, I've got the laundry done and Doug is up talking to someone about buying the rest of Mom's furniture. Once he gets back and I have the floors done, then we're off to Bridgewater to take back a pair of pants, get Breanna some Chrsitmas jammies and look for something else for Mom. I know what she wants and we didn't have it at work so I got something else, but knowing Mom, she'll never be happy with what I got her, so I'll look and see if I can get a deal in Bridgewater.

Tomorrow it's back to work for 2 days, which isn't too bad, we're all in a good mood and having lots of fun. Having a store full of teenagers helps a lot! So now I should go do my hair and get the floors done, so much to do, so little time! If I don't get back...
Merry Christmas!!

No comments: