Sunday, January 20, 2008

The end of the weekend

How, is it possible, that a weekend can fly by so fast? It's like you get off work on Friday and before you know it, it's Sunday night and you are running around getting everything ready to work on Monday. Kids lunches, clean clothes, arggg, it just never ends. I need a vacation and I need it now! LOL And since we only won $2.00 last night on the lottery, that vacation isn't going to happen any time soon.

We went to the city yesterday, just to get a way for a day and of course, before the day was over, we got a call that I needed to go up and sit with Mom because she was upset, needless to say, I couldn't go right away, it was 2 hours before I got there and she was still crying. Her nerves are very bad right now so in turn, mine ain't that great. There's just so much stress of not having a minute to call my own, I work, if I try and come home from work, I get a call that I need to go to the hospital and the rest of the days I go right to the hospital when I get off, it's not a fun life, that's for sure.

No comments: