Thursday, January 10, 2008

Working this weekend

Today was my day off, my day to rest before I work the weekend! Well, rest I didn't do, of course! I did some housework, went and got Mom and brought her down here, took her to Pharmasave to get a few things, took her back to the hospital and came home for supper. So there wasn't much time to rest today. LOL

We've been having spring weather all week, highs of 12 or so every day, I went out to clean up the parking lot at work the other day and just took my time, it was so nice I hated to go back inside for the rest of the afternoon. By the sounds of the forecast though, it's about to come to an end by the first of the week, there's a chance we may get a Nor'easter on Monday, which usually means quite a big snow fall. Oh well, I guess we've been a bit spoiled!

No comments: