Friday, February 29, 2008

TGIF!

And boy, do I mean TGIF! It's been a very busy and long week. We were expecting some VIP's today at work so we've been working very hard to have the store looking top knotch and I think we did a great job. The store is always looking great, we have a good bunch, and keep the store as clean as we can, so this week we just added to that I it looked great.

Being busy is good to make the time go but it's also pretty tiring, so I'm looking forward to the weekend with not much in the way of plans. I picked up some new books at work today and with a snow storm on the way tomorrow, I'm not planning much. I do have to go to Bridgewater at some point over the weekend to get Mom some t-shirts but other than that, I have no plans. Next weekend is my weekend to work, so I'm going to relax this weekend while I have the chance. It sucks that I work next weekend, my niece, Beth is planning to come home for the weekend so I won't get to spend as much time with her as I'd like but I'm sure we'll get some together time in there somewhere. I told Mom tonight that when I come up next Sat. at supper time, Bethy will be with me, she didn't understand at first but when she did, oh my, she got so excited that she yelled. LOL That's the reason I told her before hand, I thought she might freak out totally if I just walked in with Beth with me.

So now I think I'll go finish my tea, watch the news, head to the tub for a very hot bath and just relax! Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: