Saturday, March 15, 2008

It's been one heck of a week

So the week started with a day off, we took the kids and went to the city. While in the city I got a call that they had a place for Mom but I needed to move her the next day. So I called work to see if that was possible and it was, we got home from the city and went up to get Mom packed up and calm her down, she was pretty upset. Tuesday Aunt Barb and I took her to the new place, which included lots more tears on her part. I work Wed. and on Thurs. I got a call early in the morning to tell me my little buddy Brian, had passed away through the night, devastation. So it's been a hard few days, being at his house, without him being there, only 43, way too soon for him to leave us. Then today, I had to pick up the cat at the Vet's house and fell down the stairs, hurting my back, again. Not a good week people!

No comments: