Saturday, April 12, 2008

What a yucky weekend

We woke up to rain and it's supposed to last all weekend. I had hopes of getting the yard cleaned up over the weekend but I guess that won't happen. So I guess I'll do some house cleaning and besides that, not much. I do have to get over to June's today or tonight, I haven't been there all week. We had a rough week with Josh, thought his shunt was broke and had one trip to the IWK, he had headaches all week but they seem to be getting better now. So I hope that little scare is all over with. We are making up for not having to go to the city for a year, we went once this week, we go on the 21st and the 27th of May. They couldn't book his ortho appointment for the same day as clinic so that is going to be 2 trips. Oh well, we had a good year without having to go, so a couple isn't that bad!

No comments: