Saturday, May 03, 2008

A sunny Saturday


It sure didn't start out that way thought. This morning when we got up it was cloudy and cold, we left to go see Mom and by the time we got to Bridgewater the sun was out and it was getting warmer. We had a visit, did some shopping and then home for supper. After supper Doug and took the kids out fishing, where we caught nothing, much like most fishing trips. LOL Oh well, it was a nice evening and the kids had fun, that's the main thing, right?


So what's new, well the biggest of my news is that I have a new job, just finished my first week at Aliant/Bell, located in MacPherson's Deli, here in town. I have lots to learn and it's going to take a while, that's for sure, this old brain aint what it used to be for sure! We didn't get a new cell phone yet, but seeing as I'm selling them, probably a new one will be ours next week. I have it all picked out, just haven't had time to buy it yet!


No comments: