Monday, September 01, 2008

The end of another summer

Today is Labour Day, the last day of the last long weekend of summer. I hate for summer to be over, I can see why some people get depressed in the fall, the short days, the cold, rain, then snow, ugg, I hate it all. I'm a spring/summer person, I would be very happy to never deal with winter again, unfortunately, I live in the wrong spot. So the kids go back to school on Thursday, that even seems to have come too soon. I know they are ready to go back, they are ready for the routine, they just aren't ready for the earlier bed times, getting up early and homework. LOL

I have changed jobs again, I'm heading back to the job I left in the spring, I wasn't happy where I have been, it's great to learn something new but a lot of the time I was bored, which makes for very long days. I'm looking forward to going back to work tomorrow, I've only been gone for 4 months so there's only a few things that I have to learn, things that have changed since I've been gone. I miss my buddies there and am very happy to be going back to them and hope to be there for a long, long time.

No comments: