Thursday, September 17, 2009

So what's new?

So, not much going on these days, Mamma and Daddy are both on EI at the moment so staying home and not spending money is big on the list. I've been off since the 21st of August and Doug's been off work for the last 2 weeks for the mill's latest shut down. Doug will be home for another 2 weeks and as far as I know, I'm going back to work 3 weeks from tomorrow. My back is getting worse and worse as days go by, so I'm not real sure how the working thing is going to work out. And because of the fact that my back is getting worse, my nerves aren't that great either.

So today was a new adventure for Miss Breanna, the start of a 2 year adventure to be exact. She had her braces put on, so she gets to deal with some pain and after 2 years should have picture perfect teeth and Mom and Dad get to stress about paying for them. LOL I sat the other night and wrote out 25 cheques, Gawd!

Josh is doing well in grade 11, lots of homework but he seems to be getting it done, tonight was the first time that I had to growl at him because he's not starting it as early as he should in order to get it done before he kicks back with his computer and the TV, so some things are going to change that way.

Anyway, that's my life these days...

No comments: