Monday, December 21, 2009

As Breanna says...

3 More Sleeps Mommy!! I told her no, Santa is doing boxing day sales so we aren't having Christmas till Sunday. LOL Well "I" thought it was a great idea!

I only have a few more things to do, there's a couple things I'd like for Josh but don't know if I'll have the cash to get them, I need some more stocking stuffers, Josh's God Parents gift and something for Charles and Carolyn, well we got them a calender of pics of the kids, which we get them every year, but I need something to go with it. It still feels so strange not having anything for Doug, I don't even care that he's not buying for me, I'd still like to buy for him but we just don't have the money. I couldn't care less that I'm not getting anything, it's for the kids. My Mother always had to have jewelry for Christmas and the more expensive the better, not me, I just want to see the kids happy.

Tonight we had a Santa parade here in town for the first time in many years. It was very nice, we were in it with the Cheerleaders but I did get to see the rest of if when we got back to the fire hall. I thought I'd be okay to walk it, not thinking we might have to walk fast, so I'm paying for it now. I was so sleepy that I probably could have gone to bed at 11 but I was in enough pain that I had no choice but to take my pills so now I'm wide awake. I wish they didn't do that to me at night. Durring the day sometimes I can lay down after I take them but at night they wake me up, although tonight doesn't seem as bad as normal, maybe I'll get to bed at midnight.

Well I should go finish cleaning up the kitchen, Merry Chrsitmas Everyone!

No comments: