Saturday, December 12, 2009

OMG It's COLD out there!

I will be so glad when our weather decides which way it's going. 2 days ago it was +9, today it's -5 with a windchill of -20, I hate it. I will be so darn glad when we win the lottery and I can get nice in comfortable in my house in Florida. LOL Ok, so I won't hold my breath.

Just Brea and I home tonight, Doug and Josh are gone to the city to watch a Mooseheads game, they got the tickets for free so the price was right. We had a visitor this afternoon, Luke came to stay with us so that Tammi could go on the house tours with her Mom. It was great to have him stay for a few hours, can't wait till we can do it again, he's such a happy little guy.

Tomorrow I've got to go deliver some spices that came today, get some housework done and move the couch in the living room to make room for the tree, which won't come till next weekend. I can't believe that Christmas is 2 weeks away and I've hardly bought a thing.

No comments: