Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A lazy Tuesday night

Not much going on here, just sitting back waiting to see what the weather page says we'll get tomorrow, it seems to differ from one site to another, so we just wait and see I guess. I really don't care if it snows or not, I don't have to go anywhere, I just have to find out in the morning if the kids have to go to school or not.

So today is the 7 year anniversary of Pat's death, I'm sure Donna-Leigh had a quiet day, she usually does on this day, she takes the day to do what she wants to or needs to. The 7 years has gone by so fast and she's done a fabulous job of being a single Mom, it might not be easy all the time but she makes it through with flying colors. Great job Donna-Leigh, I don't think I'd be that strong, I luv ya!

1 comment:

DonnaLeigh said...

awwww tanks :)