Monday, January 11, 2010

Weekends come and go

Another weekend gone, even when I'm not working, I find the weekend goes by very fast. We didn't do much this weekend, watched some movies, played games on the Wii and I finished the book I've been reading and started another.

Right now I've got an insomnia thing going on, it's after 12, I should be asleep but I'm still wide awake and I hate it when this happens. It happens more often that not, I'll have a sleepy time early in the evening and after that I get my second wind and am wide awake. So here I sit, watching the late night news, which pretty much tells me that a bunch of people got shot or knifed, in the city this weekend. I think I'll stay right here in my house in the woods.

Anyway, starting to get sleepy so I should go read a little more so I can put myself to sleep. LOL

No comments: