Monday, May 10, 2010

Comp season is over!

Last weekend was the girl's last competition. We went to Truro for the weekend for Provincials. The girls brought home a very nice 3rd place trophy. We were very pleased with them, they are a little more hard on themselves than we are. In one way I'm glad it's over, I won't miss having to spend money on hotel rooms and costs for a weekend away but I think I will miss getting to get away and spend time with the girls. It had always been that I spent the most time alone with Josh, because of the many hours that we've spent at the hospital, Breanna now feels like she's caught up. LOL

Speaking of Josh, we go to the city next week for SB clinic and it looks like it will be our last at the IWK, now remember, I've known our nurses since before Josh was born. I knew I could call on them for anything and if they couldn't find the answer to tell us over the phone, we went right in and got looked after. We are going to miss them.

Today was Mother's Day, or I guess it was yesterday, since it's now 12:17am. The kids got me 30 tanning sessions and I went out for my first one today. LOL I love it, it makes my back feel so good from the heat and I think I look so much better, so with tanning, I also start to think about losing weight, which I hope I can do.

Anyway, I think it's bedtime! Have a great week everyone!

No comments: