Friday, January 21, 2011

Is there life out there?

I guess I have officially been home too long when my day revolves around Regis & Kelly. LOL Actually my day doesn't have to revolve around it, it's on the DVR so I can watch whenever. At least I'm not watching soaps...yet. LOL

We woke up to a wee little bit of snow, just a couple of cms. We are still waiting for our first big storm, it's not normal for it to be the 20th of Jan. and we haven't had a big storm. We were supposed to get one tomorrow but I guess now they are saying it will be a snow/rain event, which is what we've had every time we've had snow.

I spent yesterday catching up on some cheer paperwork that needed to be done, which I had been putting off but it really wasn't that bad and didn't take me too long at all, then I went back to TV. LOL

My nails are driving me nuts, I want to cut them off so bad but Breanna and I are going to have manicures Saturday morning, for the first time ever, for both of us. Meikka gave then to us for Christmas. Getting Brea there should be very interesting, she's going to an all night birthday party Friday night, it's not a sleep over, there will be no sleep. The master party planner has plans for the whole night, she's such a brave woman. So that's over at 9am and our appointment is at 11am. She insists that she wants to keep the appointment so she damn well better get out of bed to go have it done.

No comments: