Wednesday, March 02, 2011

With comp season sneaking up on us we are getting pretty busy. Bridgewater Sunday morning, back down last night and going down again tonight. I'll be glad when we have a few days off of running. My back is not loving spending so much time in the car, it can get pretty uncomfortable. We don't get home till around 10 so the girls are getting pretty tired.

Other than cheer, not much more has been going on. The weather is still stuck in winter mode, no snow but cold and windy, I'll be so glad when Spring gets here, I hate the cold and would love to be down south waiting for Spring to hit NS.

Today would have been my Aunt Shirley's birthday so I'm thinking about my family today as they go through another one of the "firsts" and we'll soon be at the 1 year mark since she's been gone.

Going to try and get some house stuff done in the next few weeks. Both kids rooms are getting painted, finally. Right now I just have to get border off the walls, I'm so glad they aren't papered but that's coming too, in the kitchen and living room. We've been here for 17 years and pretty much haven't done anything to it, so I'm looking forward to some changes.

No comments: