Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone! And a beautiful day it was. Today was the first day that really felt like spring was here. I got up at 9, after going to bed at 3, LOL, we went to Nanny and Papa's for dinner and then came home and spent most of the afternoon outside. Doug put the trampoline up and I guess I cheered him on. Wasn't that good of me? I kinda thought so.

It's been a hard week here in Liverpool, a lady from here has been missing since a week ago last Thursday. I feel so bad for her family, they have no answers as to where Laura is. I've known her all of my life I think, or most of it, I don't remember when I met her but I think maybe her Mom used to go to Mom to get her hair done. It's hard when something like this happens in a small town, we know everyone and it hurts when there are no answers. It's like she disappeared into thin air. Come home soon Laura.

No comments: