Friday, April 13, 2012

Post Surgery

No, they didn't kidnap me when I went for surgery, LOL. I was actually out of there faster than expected. So I had surgery on Wed. and came home Monday evening. By the next day I was thinking I should have just stayed and enjoyed the IV pain meds for a few more days but it was also nice to be home. We got home at 9 that night, I had a shower, put my jammies on and laid back in my Lazy Boy...and woke up at 5am. LMAO I guess these guys were trying to watch TV and couldn't hear it over my snoring. Hey, I hadn't slept in almost a week, what did they expect?







It's been a rough couple of months, I'd like to say that I was expecting this, well, I guess I was, I just thought I could be the different case. I still have a lot of pain most days, some worse than others, I can go to the laundry room and come back up and be ready to have a nap. Sure takes the life out of you. I see my surgeon next Friday to see how it's healing and see if he will lift some of the restrictions. Like driving and having a bath, I'm so sick of having showers. LOL






I know it's been 2 months since I've blogged but I sure don't have much to tell you. My life has been inside these walls, I haven't been out too much, last weekend we went to Lunenburg to see Doug's Dad, first time I've seen him since January, he's doing well and we can't wait to get him moved up here at Queens Manor.






Josh only has another week of school and then starts his on the job training which we hope will turn into full time employment. Breanna as 2 competitions left and that will be the end of her cheerleading. She's decided for sure this time that if she can't go to the city on a team, she'd rather not be on any. I'm quite sure this time she won't change her mind.






Anyway, I should go have my shower and wish I was having a bath. LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your neat local climate, your greenery, replica watches uk inviting forest would likely hypnotize your company whom pay a visit to Kodaikanal. Kodaikanal is often a standout between the nearly all commonplace pitch gas stations throughout Tamil Nadu and that is came across throughout Palani pitch selection along with within the command involving Dindugal place. replica watches Going for walks over the woodlands using friends, swimming inside body of water (have confidence in you happen to be as part of your dreams) can be a percent of the greatest issues one can possibly accomplish for you to straightforwardness force along with rest within this pitch place. Kodaikanal features popped for you to being selections. chanel replica bags The posh motels throughout Kodaikanal are generally established on the taking in locations involving Kodaikanal. Kodaikanal features many fascinating cookout locations to understand. fake dior handbags A portion in the locations are generally Guna Cavern, Kurinji Andavar Forehead, Silver precious metal Cascade Is catagorized, Shenbaganur Public etc. louis vuitton replica One of several guest locations can be Berijam Body of water which you could learn perception involving zoysia, panther and also other trilling fowls are generally exceedingly standard below.