Thursday, May 31, 2012

New...New?

Sorry to be so boring! Still not much going on around here, Beth's wedding is less than a month away and prom is the week before that so it seems that everything we do is related to one or the other.







My back has had no change, I'm getting very discouraged now, we're getting close to the 4 month mark now and I really think I should be seeing some improvement. It's not like it was when I first came home but it's worse than it was before surgery. No wonder I feel like I'm going to lose my mind. It doesn't help that most people think I'm making it or faking it and I have no idea how to make them see that I'm really in paid. I've pretty much given up and decided if they do believe me that's great, if the don't, well I guess I don't need family and friends in my life like that.






Josh is graduating from NSCC next Friday morning! Now he has to find a job, which isn't very easy around here. So for now he's trying to find something around here for the summer and then if he gets something in the city he will have money saved up to get an apartment. Breanna is almost finished grade 8, next year will be his last year in Jr High, she'll be off to the high school, gahhhhh. How do they grow up so fast?






Anyway, I suppose that I should go figure out what supper will consist of. LOL Have a great weekend everyone!


2 comments:

^.^ said...

... uhm, are u still there ... ??? Love, cat.

Anonymous said...

Very good fashion can be recognisable fast, particularly when it’s given birth to of an top quality a higher level quality. chanel coco replica Fervent high-class cars managers are now able to consume a series such as unique, Italian-made natural leather bags along with cups circumstances, fake hublot watches the along with your ex basic swiss wrist watches using modern sheet wrist strap covered using okay leg natural leather; lastly, hublot replica distinctive writing instruments throughout shiny chrome steel along with dark-colored anodised aluminium lightweight that happen to be stated in Belgium using detail. Using home equipment, sportswear along with little ones auto equipment, anyone inside family members could present his or her extraordinary tastes. chanel replica bags The most up-to-date tendencies through the entire world involving motorsport and also apparel that will moves the length come in these kind of brand name series pertaining to motorsport supporters along with their own families. omega replica An array of equipment via these kind of game series correctly echoes your heart involving primary vehicle designers along with his or her historical effort throughout motorsport.