Thursday, November 07, 2002

Our first snow day of the 2002-2003 school year! Ugg, I wonder how many we'll end up with this year, looks like we'll probably top our 10.5 snow days from last year. We aren't used to winter coming this early, it's a long time till spring.

Donna-Leigh got our tickets to Harry Potter!! Yay! Now just pray we don't have snow, I like Harry, but not enough to risk our lives in a snow storm.

Josh has to go to the dentist today to have a tooth removed for the first time. He's never had anything done except cleaning, he's very nervous about it. You would almost think with all the medical stuff he's been through, this wouldn't bother him.

I've got some of my Christmas shopping done, which is good for me. I'm normaly so slow when it comes to getting my shopping done. I'm trying not to spoil the kids too much, but still make up for the gifts that they won't get from the Troll and my Grandmother. My Christmas list keeps getting smaller I think, but that's not a bad thing, except when it's smaller because of death. It's been 3 week today since Nan died, I miss her, she was such a sweetie.

Anway, that's it for today!

No comments: