Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Damn this can't be healthy!

I just came up from doing 30 mins on the treadmill, I swear that can't be good for you. I think I need chocolate! I've been taking the Green Tea suppliments, I can't stand to drink the stuff, but I have lost weight, that's the main thing. Now if I could have a tummy tuck we'd be in business!

I've started to pack a few things for our hospital stay next week. I've got lists made, I'm known for forgetting something important then I have to go buy it. Staying in there costs enough without adding to it for stuff I forgot.

Breanna is wishing the next week away, heck with Mommy going away for a few days, CanSkate starts! She can't wait to get back on the ice. Here's the link for our skating club...
http://queenscountyblades.tripod.com/index.html I am the Chair person for CanSkate this year but luckily a friend has agreed to help me out and Co-chair. There will be times when I can't be there so it's good that there are 2 of us to share it.

Yesterday I went out and hung a bunch of ghosts all over the front yard, I tried to take a picture but they don't show up, maybe if I take one after dark it might work. I'll try and remember tonight.

Anyway, my laundry is calling, or it's those damn voices again. LOL

No comments: