Friday, January 13, 2006

Thursday Thirteen On Friday the 13th!

Thirteen Things about VALERIE
1 My birthday is July 23/69
2. I was born in Liverpool, Nova Scotia, and yes, I'm still here.
3. I am the youngest of 3 children, I have a big brother and a big sister, my big sister is smaller than me though, LOL
4. Doug and I have been together for almost 12 years, we only dated 3 months before we got married.
5. Our son, Josh, has Spina Bifida and has had 11 operations, with the 12th one being next month.
6. Our daughter Breanna loves to figure skate and is doing great in her lessons.
7. My father passed away on July 9th, 2001 - 6 months later my mother sued me, she got the money she wanted but in the process lost her 2 daughters and 4 grandchildren.
8. My sister lives in Port Alberni, BC with her highschool boyfriend, Paul, they are getting married this year. I'm happy she's happy, but I miss her so much it hurts.
9. I work at Movie Gallery as a Sr. Customer Sales Associate.
10. I also sell Avon.
11. I love junk food but am trying to stay away from it. LOL
12. We have 2 cats, Snowball and Keisha and 2 fish, Nemo and Dorey.
13. I hate winter and even though it's not cold here right now, I can't wait for spring.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


1 comment:

WendyWings said...

Val go to Leannes page and get on the TT blogroll so people know you are doing this :0)
I will be putting mine up tomorrow sometime as it is Thursday for me, futuregirl lol.