Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Week 2 of 2006

What's up? Not much going on in the new year here, all is quiet and quiet is good. The kids are back into the routine of school after their Christmas break, things are back to normal.

We are getting a new computer this week! I had hoped it would be here today but since I haven't gotten a call I'd say it's not today. It will probably be tomorrow, I work nights and then all day on Thurs. so I won't get to play. *pout* I'm more excited about getting a new camera, I love my camera, can't wait to get some good skating pictures.

The time is getting closer for Josh's operation and as it gets closer, Mommy panics some more. I am dreading this but it's got to be done and there's no "good" time to do it. I've talked to some of the teachers, he's doing well this year and they think we can get through this without him getting too behind. I sure hope so, I know the first week he's not going to be able to do any work.

Speaking of Josh, he has a check up next Monday, as long as there's no snow. This is for his leg, where I'm sure the Dr. will say, "Oh Mom, that looks GREAT, I did a wonderful job!" Ya, okay, Doc, the foot looks better but the poor kid doesn't walk any better than he did before!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF did we put him through that for?????????? OMG!
I hope to get a new blog ready for his surgery, his other one is all messed up and he'd like it to look more interesting, which would be fine, if his mother had a clue what she was doing. LOL

Anyway, time to figure out what I'm going to feed the kids before Breanna and I take off for our 4 hours in the rink.

No comments: