Monday, April 17, 2006

Good morning!

Well it's morning anyway, not sure what's good about it, I hate having to get up on a sleep in day. We have to go to the rink for Canskate, then Breanna skates and then Josh has therapy. Tonight is the AGM for skating, so I'll be there for awhile.

We had a good Easter, the kids got lots of chocolate that I wish they'd eat so it would stop calling my name. Damn stuff. And those little foil covered eggs, you can't just have one.

I've done a lot of thinking this weekend and have realized some things. I've realized that some things have changed and it's time to take a step back and walk away from something. As time goes on it just seems that I'm getting more upset and more hurt. I'm not saying it's going to be easy, I'm not saying I hope it stays that way and never changes, I'm saying right now I can't take the hurt anymore.

Anyway, time to get moving, Breanna's not up yet and I have to get some laundry done, have a good week everyone!

1 comment:

DonnaLeigh said...

Hey, what's up??? What's bothering you??