Monday, April 24, 2006

Monday update

So here we are at Monday again, boy the time is sure going by fast. Next thing we know the kids will be out of school for the summer. It's an icky day here, cold and rainy, foggy and just plain miserable. A good day to stay in your jammies, I just had to get out of mine since I have to go to work.

We had a nice weekend, Wendy H. and I have gone for a walk the last 4 nights, we hope that tomorrow night it won't be raining so we can go. I have to get some new sneakers, mine are hurting my feet so it's time to invest in a new pair. I also have to get Josh a new pair since he is having orthotics made for his sneakers, another idea to help him with his walking. Since there is an inch difference in the length of his legs this might be a big help.

One day left of skating!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!!!! I can't wait for it to be over for a few months. Yesterday it was so nice I hated to go into the cold rink for 2 hours. Breanna goes back and forth, some days she's happy it's over for awhile, other times she says she's going to miss it. I'm sure once we get nice weather and the pool goes up she'll be glad that it's over.

The boss just called, tried to convince her that it's a jammie day but she doesn't agree, everyone tell her she's being a meany.LOL So I better get ready for work so I can go bug her for a few hours. Later people!

No comments: