Thursday, May 04, 2006

I need to have a chat with Mother Nature

This isn't fun anymore! Yes I know we need the rain, the lakes are down the forests are dry, but give me a break! We are all going to be turning green from the mildew.

So it's another rainy day on the south shore. I'd love to crawl back in bed and sleep the day away but I'm getting ready to go to work.

I didn't go to the hypnotist last night, oh well, one thing at a time. Tomorrow Wendy H and I are going to start going to Curves. I'm looking forward to that, along with walking we should be doing good.

Oh, I forgot to mention, we are going to Halifax the first weekend in June. We are going in Friday night and spending the day at the Spina Bifida Slowpitch tournament on Saturday. Josh has been asked to be the honorary umpire. We're all pretty excited about it, we've never been in to the tournament, it's the biggest fundraiser that the Association has.

Anyway, time to head to work. Have a great one, the weekend is almost here!

3 comments:

no_average_girl said...

lol, going to mildew! that's great! hope you guys get a chance to dry out soon!

DonnaLeigh said...

I'm waiting for the day I can finally STOP turning the damn heat up! LOL It's May already sheeessh! lol

WendyWings said...

Have a great weekend,tell Josh way to go and have fun being an umpire.