Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Breanna has a new hair do


I took Breanna over town today to get braids put in her hair, it looks great, I hope it stays in for a bit. It didn't take quite an hour and she was very good at sitting still. Now she can't get her hair in her mouth, which is a new habbit she's picked up.

Josh called last night and talked to his father for a few minutes, didn't have much to say and didn't talk long before he had to go, so all must be going well or I'm sure we would have heard about it. I'm glad he called, that was the part that was driving me nuts, not knowing he was okay.

5 more sleeps till my sis is a married woman. I talked to her on the weekend and she's been very busy getting ready. I still wish I was going to be there but unless we win the lottery tomorrow night, it's not happening. I work all day Saturday so at least my mind will be occupied. The main thing is that her kids will be there, that's really all that matters. I'll be glad when the weekend is over, I've been so upset about not being able to go that I've been taking it out on everyone here and it's not their fault.

Anyway, Breanna is waiting for Miss Megan to come play after she goes to the dentist, so I should go get the cover off the pool and finish up some laundry.

No comments: