Monday, July 10, 2006

Oh where oh where can my boy be




Silly Mommy, he's at camp, probably having the time of his life! But boy is it ever strange without him here. We took him out yesterday, it was an icky day, humid and rainy. Him and Tyler got their tents set up, Josh's little one for their supplies and Ty's bigger one to sleep in. Oh they are roughing it so bad, they have cots to sleep on and an electric fan. LOL When we unpacked the tent the last thing we find is a 25ft extension cord and a fan, LOL. Doug wanted to know where the microwave was, I'm sure if they would have thought about it...

So he's there till Friday, we hope. I go out at lunch time for the closing, they finish at 2. Then I'll bring him home and tuck him into bed for a week or so. I have to work Friday night and all day Saturday so I won't get to hear many of the stories till Saturday night.

One of my best friends is coming home this weekend from Ont. so we hope to have a sunny day on Sunday so we can go out to the cabin and visit.

Donna-Leigh is on vacation this week so Breanna and I hope to get chance to have her and the girls down for a day or 2. With Josh away and her friend away, she's lost. With my hours and DL's hours we don't get to see much of each other so it will be nice if we can get a visit in.

Well I should go fold some laundry and figure out what's for supper, I have to go to work as soon as Doug gets home, hope tonight is better than last night, it was crazy busy and I wasn't in the best of moods, I was so glad to get out of there.

No comments: