Wednesday, July 26, 2006

First night in the tent




We got Josh's new tent put up yesterday, with help from Jeff who arrived just in time for me to hand him the instructions. It's a great tent and it was half price, so we're very pleased with it. So we get the air matteresses blown up, 2 double ones, so it takes up the whole floor, drag out sleeping bags, pillows, extra blankets, the portable dvd player and some movies and they are all set. After many trips into the bathroom I thought they were both sleeping so off I went to bed. Shortly after 12 Josh came in to the bathroom and said that Breanna had been asleep but woke up when he was trying to get out. I go back to bed again, till 12:20 when Breanna comes in with all her stuff, it's cold out there and she's sleeping in her own bed. LOL Josh did stay out the rest of the night by himself and came in around 7 this morning because he was cold. It did cool off quite a bit last night, I had to close our bedroom window a bit for the first time in months. So now Josh will get to bed nice and early tonight because he's so tired, and so is Mommy from not sleeping too great, listening for him to come in.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All that trouble and half the crew sleeps in the house eh? LOL! Glad Josh enjoyed it, maybe there will be a night its not so cold out there :)

Meira{FB} said...

Sounds like fun! Everyone will sleep well tonight!

Thanks for visiting me..

Anonymous said...

I never did anything like that when I was a kid. The first time that I ever slept in a tent was a few years ago on a camping trip in Alaska.

Here via Wendy again. :-)