Sunday, July 30, 2006

We're a tired bunch tonight

Today we went to the Bridgewater Ex. It's sure gotten smaller this year, not as many rides for sure. My cousin Jeff, his wife Kelly and his daughter Megs went too. The kids all did the rides, Breanna was on the Caos twice and Josh was on the Freak Out once, I kept my feet on the ground, right where they belong.

The next big thing is that our little guy turns 13 on Tuesday. I'm going to work on some pictures tomorrow to show how well he's done for the little guy that was never suppose to walk. Guess he showed us eh? He's having a friend or 2 over for the night out in the tent on Tues. No big party or anything like that, just cake and a movie.

I brought a migraine home from the Ex but feel much better now after some of every drug I have in the house, LOL. Damn I hate those things!

I'll check in again tomorrow!

4 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Here from Wendy's tonight! This tent sounds like a great thing for your kids! Would that be a Tent Pajama Party?? (lol) Sounds like wonderful fun...

Melli said...

Hi Valerie! Wendy Wings directed me here today! Sounds like you and your family had a great time! My oldest daughter has a birthday this week too - on Wednesday. Um... she'll be 30! LOL! I feel ollllllllllld... I think the tent party sounds like a blast! The boys will have a really good time! :)

Carmen said...

Hope the migraine didn't come from the roller coasters. :) But glad you got rid of it.

Lisa said...

I used to love roller coasters. After I had my monkeyhead though, that changed very quickly. I have never heard of the Bridgewater Ex, however I must say, the names of the rides alone would have been enough to keep me off of them! Hope your migraine didnt last too long! Wendy sent me!