Saturday, September 02, 2006

I'm still kicking

What a long, long weekend. I feel like I don't leave the store at all. Still have tomorrow and Monday to get through before I get a couple of days off. I was there at 8 this morning and got out at 5, came home, sooo tired but feeling guilty because I didn't get the kids any new clothes for school. So I ate supper and off we went to the next town to pick up a few things for my darlings.

Josh was so tired and his legs so sore that he'd pick out something and then head out in to the mall to find a bench to sit on. His legs are really giving him a problem. For those that don't know and might be dropping by from Wendy's place, Josh has Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus. He's been having some trouble with his good leg and we have to go to the city on the 25th to get that checked.

Had to go up to the ER last night about my itchies, I'm telling you it's driving me mad. What a mess my arms and legs are in with scratches and bruises. The Dr on call thinks it's a nerve thing and my BP was up so that could very well be.

Anyway, time to get to bed, morning will be here before I know it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Valerie, sounds like you had a busy day. I'm sorry to hear that your sons leg is bothering him. I hope that whatever is wrong reverses itself. I hope your itchies go away soon too! I took a medicine last night that ended up making me itchy for several hours, so while we might not be going through the same thing I can sympathize ... itching drives you crazy! I came downstairs this morning and I was itching all over ... maddly scratching at my head, arms and legs ... my husband had no idea what was happening. LOL Can you take some Benadryl?

I see you are from Canada. I'm from Toronto and I recently started the I am Canadian blogroll. Come visit and see if you'd like to join. :) (you don't have to do anything, just put the blogroll up on your site, maybe point it out to your visitors now and then).

I'm just dropping in from Wendy's .. I gotta get back, I have chocolate melting for the fondue that I brought to the party. :)

Rascal said...

Hello Valerie. I came to visit your blog because "Wendy directed me here today". It sounds as though you have had some sickness and sadness in your life lately. Come visit my bloggie! Maybe we can cheer you up!

I like the piccies of the fish and animals. Makes me feel at home to visit here.

Anonymous said...

I'm back! You snuck into Wendy's while I was auditioning. Did you like my song??? I hope that things are going better for you today. :)

Biker Betty said...

Thanks for the visit and comments. I hope all goes well for your son and for you.