Saturday, August 09, 2008

My first post

Well not my first post, but my first post on my new computer. I got my new laptop yesterday and am still trying to find my way around it. It has Vista on it and it's the first time I've used a computer with that on it, so it's a little different but I'm getting used to it. I was a little worried after hearing some of the stories about it but so far so good.

Breanna decided to bring home a cold and shared it with the rest of us so I didn't get to go see Mom today. She called and does understand that we can't come up if we are sick so I won't get there till next weekend I guess. I had hoped to go bring home the luggage, since all we have is up there but next weekend will work. Speaking of next weekend, it's going to be a busy one. Saturday I have to work and then we are supposed to go to a family reunion, and Dl is having a Passion Party at 7 so I have to be home for that, much more fun than a family reunion. Sunday I'll head up to see Mom and then we get stuff ready to go to the city on Wed.

No comments: