Saturday, August 09, 2008

Skin Care Products

Everyone has their own favorite product right? From the foods we eat, to the cleaning products we use, most people have their favorite and that's what they use all of the time. I also am true to one line of skin care products. From the soap to the day and night moisturizer, I only use Aveeno. I started using Aveeno when Breanna was little and had skin problems, I picked up the soap and some stuff to add to the tub to help with the itching and I haven't turned back since. Most moisturizers that I've used in the past have made me break out in a rash, Aveeno is the only one that has never gave me a problem. So now you have my story of my favorite, if you haven't tried it, pick it up next time you are shopping in the beauty and scents department, I promise you'll love it.

No comments: