Monday, November 02, 2009

And the beginning of another month

So here we are at the beginning of November, Halloween is all over with. I think they kids had a good Halloween, Brea went out Tor Ting with her best friend Samantha and Josh stayed home and ended up getting lots of candy because of Breanna having braces.

So now the Christmas season will hit full force and I have to tell you I'm more stressed than I have been any other month, we haven't even caught up with the bills we were behind in, let alone buying gifts for my kids. A bit of stress happening!

One of the stresses in my life is no longer, which adds a bit more. LOL I no longer work at Pharmachoice, I went in today for a meeting which left me with the feeling of anything but being wanted there. I know what this man is capable of, I've seen him do it to others and it sucks. So needless to say I had to resign, but like I told Doug, if anyone asks, I didn't just resign, I was forced into it. It sucks but hey...shit happens.

No comments: